Thursday, July 3, 2014

Irrelevent Post Title

Dress - Modcloth // Jacket - Gift // Glasses and socks - Marc's // Shoes - Steve Madden

I think I may just start doing really random and/or post titles because, well, it's fun. And post titles generally are not. Also, I just don't care whether they have anything to do with the content of the post or not.

On a completely different note, whenever I write the word "whether" I want to spell it "wether." This is because I used to have several goats. Strangely I do not have this problem with the word "weather." (I'm assuming most non-goat people won't know what a wether is, so . . . yeah, just google it)

Looking at these pictures really makes me want to do my hair like this again. Right now it's usually just naturally curly like it is in the beach pictures from a few posts ago. Or, more likely, it's in a ponytail because of work and karate. Sadly, pin curls are just not the most practical option right now :( Speaking of karate, I started going back to classes after . . . well, years. I won't really go into too much about that now, but I will say that I am really enjoying it. Also, I hurt. Everywhere.

Just as a heads up I do have a few really cool posts coming up soon. I'll give you hint. Cars. Lots of them. Beautiful classic cars. Some of these pictures I've had for a long time, but I just never got around to posting them ('cause I never got a round tuit ha. ha.).

Well, that's it for now and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment