- I'm the oldest of 8 kids. Four are bio kids, three are adopted from Ukraine, and one is adopted from Russia.- I graduated in 2010, but I was homeschooled before that. My siblings are all homeschooled as well--why yes, my mom is awesome!
- I'm an Evengelical Christian.
- I'm about to graduate from The University of Akron with a BFA in Graphic Design and minors in Photography and Illustration
- Although I grew up in Ohio near Lake Erie, I now live in cute little brick house near Akron.
- I'm not really into sports--although I did take a fencing class recently and I loved it!!--but I did compete in gymnastics for a couple a years and currently I'm a green belt in Sanchi Ryu karate.
- I was in Ashtabula county 4H for 5 years. Some of the projects I did are: Miniature Horse, Rabbit, Goat, Chicken, Rockets, Archery, and a self determined project on horse genetics. I'm currently an advisor for my club, The 4-H Explorers.
Movies: Harry Potter, Anything Disney, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Swiss Family Robinson, The Prestige, Now You See Me, Stranded, Any Marvel Movie, Star Wars
TV Shows/Anime: Futurama, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, New Girl, Cougar Town, Jessica Jones
Music: Any Disney songs, Toto, Betty Who, Katy Perry, Marina and the Diamonds, The Monkees, Yes, Genesis, The Beach Boys, Van Halen, David Bowie
Books: The Bible, Harry Potter, The Redwall series, The Dead and Those About to Die, Quest for Celestia,
Games: I don't have time to game anymore, but I've enjoyed Dragonfable, Diablo III, Mechquest, and Skyrim