Thursday, March 3, 2016

St. Augustine

Dress - Forever21 (Thrifted) // Necklace & Shoes - Modcloth 

I remember going to St. Augustine as a kid, but it must've been when I was in elementary school! So it's been awhile. The city was absolutely beautiful! Fun fact--St. Augustine claims to be the oldest city in the US. And this schoolhouse, the location of many of these pictures, also claims to be the oldest wooden schoolhouse in the US!

It rained most of the day, but it was still fun. My hair, clearly, got a little messed up, thanks to the rain. Because my camera is water sealed, I wasn't too worried. But we did eventually stop to get ponchos. At one point a few tourists were very concerned about my camera, but I explained to them it was built work in the rain (Pentax K-30, if you're interested!).


Both statue pictures always makes me think of Doctor Who. Gosh, I haven't watched that show in so long! Not since Matt Smith left the show. 

The last picture makes me think of Narnia a little. You know, the White Witch's castle where the courtyard is filled with stone animals? I was glad I had my camera with me when we drove by this time. Every time I ended up near that place I never seemed to have my camera! But yeah, kind of creepy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment