Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bird Print

 
Shirt - a.n.a // Pants - a.n.a // Shoes - Thrifted // Rings - Thrifted // Shoes - Steve Madden (Thrifted) // Nail Polish - Revlon Blue Slate // Balm Stain - Revlon Smitten

No plaid today...so sad. But, I'm happy to be in colored jeans again. I don't think I've worn them much since  starting this blog. And I know I haven't worn these jeans on the blog yet. I stayed up way too late trying to get my room clean--but I made significant progress! And because I stayed up so late I completely forgot to make an outfit for today! This was what I came up with last minute ...and what I could find in all the mess. Seriously, it was supposed to be just a quick reorganization! But it's turned into such a big deal! Part of the problem is that I have all these clothes that I'm kind of attached to and I'm not sure I want to get rid of. And sometimes there are clothes that I bought recently, but I'm not in the mood to wear so I don't know what to do with them! Well, hopefully I'll figure it soon!

Anyways, what do y'all think of my hair? I really didn't do anything to it...I slept on it wet and it just dried like this. I kind of wanted to give my hair a break and see if I can get it back to as curly as it was before. After using the straightener on it for so long I want to give it a break. And, it would be nice to be able to just let my hair do what it wants instead of messing with it! It's a little messy right now, but I'm curious to see what it'll look like when it's been heat free for a while!

Blah ... these pictures really turned out terrible again :( Well Bible reading and exercise complete! Hope y'all have a great day--thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment