Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Too Tired to Think of a Title

Shirt - Liz Clairborne // Skirt - Thrifted // Belt - Cato's // Shoes - Faded Glory

So, I've actually been taking outfit photos the past week, but I really just haven't felt like taking the time to write anything. Well, actually this darn typography project is just using all my creative juices :/ (and I don't even think it turned out that well) Seriously, I think I've working on that poster about 12 hours at least in just the past few days. Not including the past several weeks I've been working on it. And it's not like that's my only class...gosh I have other homework too!

Speaking of other homework the last pic is of my first photography project. Honestly, I think it turned out really well considering that I really haven't used a camera before starting this blog. And this isn't digital either. This is darkroom stuff. I developed all that myself! Not really my favorite thing to do. But, the end result is ok I guess. I am excited about eventually getting a DSLR though. Using this camera has been fun to use 'cause even though it's all manual, the quality is so much better than my awesome point-and-shoot camera :p

Well...I probably should have gone to bed awhile ago...but I was studying for a midterm. Gosh, I've got so many projects due and tests this week it's crazy! And I'm still really sleep deprived from last weekend. I went to a conference with the Navs...but I might talk more about that later.

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment