Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving


So I know it's been awhile since I've posted! I've been pretty busy with finals and stuff lately. Except for the two finals I have next week, I'll be done this Friday! And Christmas break can't get here soon enough! Although I've had a few frustrating classes, I really feel like I've learned a lot this semester, and there were several classes that I actually enjoyed going to! Still, I'm gonna enjoy Christmas break. I'm actually setting up my Christmas tree later today. Well, hopefully. I started setting it up yesterday, but I got distracted with some more poster designs that are due...soon. I did, however, get my nativity set up. And I really need to take a picture of the wise men because, due to someone else packing up my Christmas decorations, some stuff broke. But, instead of gluing these poor wise men back together ...I just set them up in a way that uses said breakage to my advantage. It's pretty funny :p

Anyways, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with my crazy family! I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Gosh, looking at these pictures is making me awfully hungry...

Oh hey! And these are the first pictures I have to post from my new camera! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment