Tuesday, September 9, 2014

And Now I'm Back . . .

Well, I hope I'm back. It's been an eventful past few weeks, but until a few days ago my router was broken! I could still get internet if absolutely necessary, but it required going down to the basement and using the ethernet cable. Not too bad I guess, but there was nowhere to really set my computer down and it's just not really a place I like to spend my time. Part of me was dreading getting the router fixed 'cause the few times I checked on things I kept seeing more and more emails and Facebook messages...and I needed to reply to them at some point.

Like I said, it's been eventful, very eventful, these past few weeks. I can't believe it's already the 3rd week of school though! That means only 13 weeks until Christmas break!!!! So, first week of school I had to have my car jumped twice. You know, 'cause I'm a moron and I leave my lights on. (My car doesn't make a noise when the lights are left on. And I usually go to school early in the morning when it's foggy so I use my lights.... ) The best part is that the second time I had to have my car jumped the only person left in the parking lot was one of my professors that I'd only met a few days earlier! Thankfully he didn't mind helping (I hope), and my car battery's been fine since then. Note I didn't say I remembered to turn the lights off... I just said the battery was fine. Several times I've had to go back out to my car and turn the lights off. This morning, however, I actually remembered to turn the lights off in the morning!

So yeah, very eventful. Aside from my car related shenanigans, I also managed to get in a day at the fair, a trip to Put-in-Bay, some production, voice over, and film work, and a trip to the Carnegie Science Center. Good thing I remembered that last part 'cause I actually have pictures from that! And of course I had to wear my galaxy print dress to a science center with a planetarium! Well, hopefully my router will hold up for a while longer this time and I'll be able to get back to posting slightly more regularly.




















Dress - Modcloth // Jacket - Gift // Shoes - Hotcakes // Watch - Flea Market

2 comments:

  1. First, this dress! The skirt yesterday?! You are a dream! I have a galaxy dress and skirt (if you don't have them), we should do a temporary galaxy print swap!

    Second, I have left my lights on three times since they stopped making a noise. After the second, my boyfriend gave me a kit to keep in my car. Now I try and not turn them on unless I need to. It's a bummer being so forgetful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, we should! We have some awesome galaxy stuff! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one that leaves the car lights on :p

      Delete