Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Schedule!

Dress - Forever21 // Cardigan - JCPenney // Shirt - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Tights - George // Boots - Delia's

When I started blogging I really didn't have much going on and I really needed to do something that at least felt productive in my spare time. I really had fun with it in the spring and especially in the summer (probably because it was warm!). And then I started posting less and less during the last semester. I knew I didn't want to stop blogging altogether, but I also didn't want a schedule. Not using a schedule really worked before and I was posting several times a week. But, now I'm considerably busier--I also finally have a job--and I still want to keep blogging. And, as you can see, I've done a great job with that (sarcasm).

Well, as I said before, I don't really want a schedule. And I don't want to completely stop posting. I also don't want to post every day. So, here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to post 1-2 times a week now (sort of a schedule). Doesn't really sound like much, but it's a huge improvement from posting 1-2 times a month. Nice, Rebekah, nice.

At this point I've been blogging on and off for almost a year and I've decided that I like it--so no quitting yet! And, I've got . . . well, a lot of car posts that I'll probably space out over the next couple of weeks. I also see that I still have almost all my followers still--even after not really blogging frequently for so long. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment