Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One Year and One Week . . . ish


Dress - Tocce (Thrifted)// Cardigan - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Tights - George // Belt - Nine & Co. // Shoes - GoJane

So I've been officially blogging for an entire year now! Technically March 5 was the actual date...that's why it's one year and one week. With midterm projects and stuff, I kind of had to put this off a bit. I had wanted to wait so I could put together a cool post with my thoughts on blogging after an entire year and some of my favorite photos. But, that did not happen. My life will hopefully be a little less crazy next week (hopefully) but yeah, I figured that it might be better to just get something posted now and wait 'til I actually have time to do a good job.

One of the huge projects I've been working on is my portfolio website! Now, it's far from being done. But...you can see what I've done so far here.

No comments:

Post a Comment