Sunday, June 29, 2014

Contacts

So, I'm a member of etailPR and you can sign up to receive samples. Because of the number of followers I have, this was the only thing I really qualified for. I did not expect to be accepted, but I received a pair of contacts in the mail the other day from Dream Eyes. Had I been buying them for myself I would have done a little more research beforehand. The company claimed on the etailPR website that the lenses are FDA approved, however I cannot find anything on their website that says that. I have not tried the lenses myself yet because I am still a little bit wary of non prescription lenses. Speaking of the website, the company is very hard to find. Their packaging says Dream Eyes, but the website is Spooky Eyes. So.... I don't know. Also, they were supposed to send me two samples (one for me and one for a giveaway) and I only got one. However, I have read several positive reviews for the company. So that's . . . good. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment