Saturday, June 21, 2014

This title has nothing to do with the content of the following post


Dress - Fleet Collection (also available at Modcloth) // Belt - Nine & Co. // Shoes - Thrifted // Socks - Thrifted // Jacket - Gift // Sunglasses - Walmart

These are actually all the way back from Mother's Day. Dang, I'm a little behind on posting pictures, haha. But hey, at least I have plenty to post! Every year for Mother's Day we go down to Geneva-on-the-Lake, eat at Eddie's Grill, and play mini golf. It's a fun tradition and I'm glad my mom enjoys it!

I wanted to leave y'all with a picture of my mom and all of her kids (all eight...) but we're not especially photogenic (well, of course I am . . . har. har.) and there's lots of us. That makes taking good pictures, shall we say, difficult. So how did the pictures turn out? I'll leave that to your imagination. They're not pretty though. Well, of course my mom's pretty in the pictures. Duh.

Instead you get to see a picture of her with my dad. Not a bad picture either, which is amazing 'cause if my dad so much as sees a camera his eyes automatically close. I'm not sure if it's harder to get a picture with all the kids or with just my dad. Taking a picture with the kids and dad? Ha. That's where Photoshop really comes in handy.

Well, I meant to spend most of this post talking about how awesome my mom is. Really, in retrospect, that's what I should have thought to talk about with the pictures being from Mother's Day and all. But instead I decided to let you in on our definitely-not best guarded secret ever--we're hardly a photogenic family. (Except for mom...of course).



And mom, when you read this, I love you. (But the rest of your family is not fun to take pictures of. And yes, I did just end a sentence with a preposition.)

No comments:

Post a Comment