Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Just Love Editing Photos

Dress - Modcloth // Shoes - Payless // Jacket - Thrifted // Necklace - Forever21

Guess what I did all day. . .  Well, not all day today. All day the past three days. (Yes, I'm very serious.) I've been editing photos. You see, since I got my DSLR I've sort of become the unofficial photographer of the family. And until last week, my mom didn't have a computer to put these photos on so they've sat on my computer, untouched, for months on end. Now a smarter person would have probably just edited these photos as they were taken so they didn't pile up like this. I am apparently not that smart. I was also a bit intimidated by the continuously growing amount of photos to go through. No more, though. I am completely done going through all these stinkin' pictures.

You may remember a few posts ago when I complained about how unphotogenic my family is. Three days of editing photos has only further confirmed this. I mean wow, it takes a lot of work to get my family looking halfway decent! It can't just be me 'cause I edit photos of other people and it never takes as long! Of course I could just be more picky about how my family looks in photos. Or maybe we really do look that good in photos. (Sarcasm)

Now you'd think the last thing I'd want to do right now is edit photos. During this endeavor I couldn't wait to be done. But as soon as I'd finished the last photos I felt like I had no purpose in life and I needed to edit more photos! That's why I decided to do a blog post--more pictures!

Here's how I know I spent too much time editing photos: I went outside with sunglasses on and when I momentarily removed them I thought the white balance of my eyeballs was off. And I desperately wanted to fix it. (And now that I'm looking at them, the white balance of these photos is off too... but yeah, I'm done for now)

3 comments:

  1. I am so guilty of waiting forever to upload and edit photos, but trying so hard to remain diligent! I loooove your dress so much! It totally compliments your gorgeous skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this dress too :) Yeah, I'm desperately trying to catch up on all this photo editing!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha editing photos takes forever and you can really get deep into it and start scrutinizing every little thing! I have to stop myself sometimes!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete