Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th

Skirt, Cardigan, and Shirt - Thrifted // Shoes - Hotcakes

Right before we went to the parade Friday morning I looked back at the pictures from the 4th last year--it is amazing how much my family has changed in just a year! Just for fun I took outfit pictures in the same place. (even though I have used that same place many times...) I think the landscape might be only slightly different, but it looks very different with my new camera.

Aside from being a holiday, the 4th is also my mom's birthday. We always joke that the fireworks and parades are just a part of her elaborate party (which is even funnier if you know that my mom dislikes birthday parties for her). Anyways, the parade in the morning was pretty fun--and we reconnected with several old friends! Later in the day we went to the fireworks at Geneva-on-the-Lake. Honestly, I have to say that I was a little disappointed with the fireworks this year. We waited almost an hour for, what I thought was, a much shorter show than usual. Still fun though. I hope you all enjoyed the weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment