Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Most Crazy Day


Dress and Shirt - JCPenney // Tights - George // Shoes -Payless

Well, hey there! I haven't posted since last year, mostly because of travelling and my computer was broken. And, well, still is kind of broken. Anywho, I just got done with the most ridiculous day and I'm getting ready for first day of classes tomorrow! I'll make this short, but I can't remember a more ridiculous day. The (newly fixed?) muffler fell off my car (thankfully after I got off the freeway), my furnace broke, the pipes in my house froze, the power went out in Walmart when I went to get stuff to unfreeze the pipes... daaaang, I am ready for this day to be over! But, it's all good mostly because I have the best dad ever and he drove all the way out to my house to fix everything! Thanks, dad!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a classy, pretty outfit! Love the color of that shirt. That sounds like quite a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually used to show horses in this shirt--I'm glad it's getting more use now!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the cut out detail on the dress! :) That sounds like such a crazy day, though! I'm glad it all worked out ok.

    -Vicki
    Vicki Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I actually ended up giving the dress to my sister :p

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, that does sound like a crazy day, hopefully no more of those come your way in the near future!

    Amia

    ReplyDelete