Friday, January 16, 2015

The Saga Continues


Dress - En Creme (Modcloth) // Cardigan - Clothing Swap // Tights - Merona // Boots - Delia's // Belt - Old Navy

After losing my walking-to-class-in-the-freezing-cold buddy, I ran into yet another friend who walks the same way as me. How convenient. I forgot I got these boots from Delia's, did y'all know they're going out of business? They still have a few things and everything is around 50% - 70% off! 

On a completely different note, I'm really tired of my hair like this. I really enjoyed letting it be natural (for the record it's very straight in these pictures), but I want to do something different. What do you guys think about shorter hair with bangs? If you have ideas you can send them to me on Pinterest! There's a link on the left side.



4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I can't believe Delia's is closing, when I was younger I couldn't wait to get their catalogs in the mail!

    Amia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, it's so weird that they'll be gone!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so so perfect! Such a classic and elegant silhouette, and I love all the pieces.

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete