Saturday, March 7, 2015

2 Years of Blogging + A Very Disney Adventure

Well, hey there! Guess what this week marks? Two entire years of blogging! So, to celebrate, instead of doing a recap post, I'm gonna post something I've been waiting to post since January! While we were in Florida for Christmas, my family went and spent 3 days at Disney!


Day 1: Downtown Disney

It's so fun to walk around Downtown Disney and it's great to get any shopping you want to do done so you can just enjoy the parks when you're there! Not surprisingly I bought a few more mugs. I may have a problem. We had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe--that place is awesome! My dad got an amazingly good deal to stay at a hotel that was really close to Disney, so we went back there and spent some time swimming before going to sleep.


Don't you love the alligator about to bite my brother's head?


Remember when my hair was this long?




Day 2: Magic Kingdom

There's nothing like a day at Magic Kingdom. I LOVE it there. There were even a few new rides this time! I was so disappointed when they got rid of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride (years ago, obviously) and replaced it with Ariel's Grotto. Which is basically nothing. At least this time around Ariel finally got a cool ride! Unfortunately, the Snow White ride was gone. I mean, I think a lot of kids were scared of it (even more so than the Haunted Mansion) but hey, your childhood memories are lacking if they're void of the terror that was the Snow White ride! Oh, there was also a new circus area which was really cool. But I think I spent most of my time on the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean rides.


Laura DisneyBounding as Peter Pan.


Terrible lighting from the flash. I should have taken a picture before the sun went down. But yeah, I'm DisneyBounding as Merida. A few people actually thought I worked there :p This is actually why I waited to cut my hair. I wanted crazy Merida hair for Disney!




Day 3: Hollywood Studios

I think most of my family hadn't been to Hollywood Studios, but since I'd gone over the summer and loved it, I really wanted them to go! You guys, the Star Wars ride. It's amazing! And magical. It's the best! I can't even count how many times I went on that ride!




Outfit 1: Dress - Modcloth // Shoes - Hotcakes

Outfit 2: Dress - Modcloth // Shoes - Rocket Dog // Belt - Nine and Co. // Shirt - Kohl's // Arrow Necklace - Forever21

Outfit 3: Skirt and Necklace - Modcloth // Shirt - Kohl's

Well, that's that. Have you been to Disney? What have you thought of my past few years of blogging? I love to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment