Friday, February 20, 2015

Night Ship Jewelry

Well, it finally happened. Two things, actually. First, University of Akron finally closed because of low temperatures! I was very unhappy that I had to go to class yesterday because of the cold. But, on the other hand, was very happy to find a bunch of articles in the news today about how ridiculous it was for Akron to have stayed open yesterday considering the low temperatures.

The second thing is that I finally opened an Etsy shop! I've been making jewelry for years, but kept putting off opening a shop. You can check out the newly opened Night Ship Jewelry here! I mostly sell beaded jewelry, but I'm hoping to put some of my metal stamped stuff up soon.

Here are a few of the pieces for sale right now



Well, what do you think? Let me know and don't forget to check out the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment