Friday, March 22, 2013

Another comfy sweater!











Shirt - Unknown because the tag is cut off (Thrifted) // Jeans - Buffalo Jeans // Boots - Steve Madden (Thrifted) //Necklace - Thrifted // Bracelet - Handmade in Thailand // Rings - Thrifted // Earrings - I think my sister gave these to me?

Spring break!!! So happy! I plan to do lots of thrifting! I also plan to go through my closet once again and see if there's anything I don't wear anymore and get rid of it. The one thing I can NEVER get rid of is shoes! Honestly, even if I don't wear them that often I still keep them 'cause I just like looking at them.  Is that weird? I just like my shoes! Some people collect stamps...I collect shoes. Do you collect anything? Oh yes, and those boots are Steve Madden....thrifted....yes

8 comments:

  1. NICE boots -- what a thrift find! I also really really love your necklace.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had these boots forever but this was the first time I wore them! And this necklace is a new favorite!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit and pictures! That sweater does look very comfortable.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think my photographer did a pretty awesome job! And the sweater is unbelievably comfortable!

      Delete
  3. I love your necklace!!! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog... would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wore the necklace again today :) And I would love to follow each other via bloglovin! I was actually already following your blog!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I would love to follow each other! I like your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! Your necklace is simply gorgeous and coolboots too.

    Thanks for the comment!

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete