Sunday, March 17, 2013

Totally Tubular!








Yes, there's pen on my hand....left over from Navs the night before.


Sweater - Arizona Jeans // Jeans - Buffalo Jeans // Boots - Earth Spirit // Earrings - Handpainted // Bracelet - Glitter // Rings - Thrifted
Photos by R. Parker

So today's outfit is 80s inspired. Now, when I hear 80s I immediately think of bright leggings, cutout sweatshirts, leg warmers, big hair, big earrings...anyways not stuff I want to wear. But, I started watching Murder, She Wrote and saw that not all 80s fashion is horrible! Some of it's pretty cute! So to channel the 80s I chose I loose fitting, ivory sweatshirt and lightwash distressed jeans. I'm definitely not doing big hair, instead I went with a loose braid. So, I like totally love this outfit--it's soooo tubular! This outfit was perfect because it was so comfy! Soft sweater, soft jeans, and super comfy shoes!

As tired as I was all day, I was really looking forward to that evening! I had a great time hanging out with my friend and photographer R. Parker! We found this great mosaic mural in the Student Union to use as a background for the pictures. After taking the pictures it ended up being pretty late so R. Parker and I went to McDonald's to eat. Another late night, but it was worth it!

10 comments:

  1. Such a great location for photos. I love those earrings!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great location too! It's such a cool mural! And thanks :) These are probably my favorite earrings--I wear them all the time!

      Delete
  2. lovely sweater! your hair is so pretty too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the backdrop so pretty

    xoxo
    avenueahline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too! It's funny how many times I've sat by that mural...and yet I've never really noticed it until now!

      Delete
  4. Gostei das suas botas! :)
    Já estou seguindo seu blog.
    Beijos, Mari.

    http://girlsabout.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your accessories!! I'm now your newest follower :)

    If you like follow us back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm following your blog too!

    ReplyDelete