Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Great Indoors

Shirt - Thrifted // Cardigan - Liz Clairborne (Thrifted) // Skirt - Jones New York (Thrifted) // Shoes - St. John's Bay // Tights - JCPenney

These pictures are a bit old, but as you can see I tried taking some pictures outside. To be honest with you, I still prefer the inside pictures at my house. My yard leaves (um...pun not intended) much to be desired. And now, with my oak tree dropping a few thousand leaves a day, it's just crazy. I trees. And I especially like oak trees, but seriously there are days (well, maybe every day) when I just want to take a chainsaw to that darn thing! I can spend hours raking and by the next morning I can't even see my yard! omg! stupid tree! Ok, tree rant over. The original point I was trying to make was that my yard is kind of gross looking right now and it's just easier (and less populated) taking pictures inside :pq

On an unrelated note...the sad thing is that I would have posted this yesterday, but I didn't want to get up to check the brands of my skirt and shirt :p Granted I've been pretty sick the past few days. But still...just a bit lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment