Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good News, Everyone


Dress - Monteau // Tights - George // Boots - Yoki // Cardigan - JCPenney // Cami - Walmart

Just imagine the title in Professor Farnsworth's voice.


The good news is...I'm finally feeling a bit more creative again. Which may mean more blog posts. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing! I've spent so much time on homework the past week that I'm starting to look at life like I'm still on the computer. Like I want to hit control-z if I want to undo something...in real life. And a couple of days ago I saw a crack on this one lampshade in my living room...no joke, I actually thought to myself... yeah, so I'll just use the lasso tool and select that undamaged part of the lampshade. then I'll just paste it on top of the damage and problem solved....oh wait, this isn't photoshop. Maybe I just need sleep. And a new lamp shade.

On another note, I'm so sad 'cause I just finished season 9 of Futurama. There is a 10th season, but it's not on Netflix yet! Darn! Does anyone else want All My Circuits to be a real show?

No comments:

Post a Comment