Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bewitching

Dress & Belt - American Living // Jacket - Unknown // Shoes - Hotcakes

So while I was, again, working on poster designs today I watched a bunch of Bewitched episodes. I don't know about you, but I just love old tv shows. It's weird 'cause I remember liking this show as a kid, but now for some reason it was almost irritating. The costumes and makeup were really cool, but the interactions between Darrin and Samantha were really weird! I get that they love each other, but Darrin's really controlling and doesn't handle change well while Samantha is just so easily offended! Ah, stereotypes. And It's like every episode's plot is dependent on some ridiculous miscommunication... There really isn't much they have in common either. Obviously, since it's a tv show, it's not based in reality. But I still doubt their marriage would work in real life! Anyways, those are my random thoughts :p

No comments:

Post a Comment