Monday, October 28, 2013

Starry Eyed

Dress - Modcloth // Jean Jacket - Unknown // Necklace - Forever21 // Shoes - Hotcakes

Man I love galaxy/celestial print anything. I wish I could wear this dress more, but it really does not work with tights. I mean really. It was a wee bit chilly when I wore this dress so I had some nylons underneath at first...but wow, the walk from my car to the art building was so fun! The skirt of this dress was basically glued to my legs. So I ran to the bathroom and ripped off those nylons as fast as I could :p Aaaanyways, yeah. I'm gonna be sad that I can't wear this dress anymore for awhile :( Unless I can figure out a way to get rid of major static cling. Any suggestions? I've tried lotion, walmart's static cling stuff...nothing really seems to work :/

1 comment:

  1. Its old fashion but a nice slip does wonders for static cling in the winter with dresses and tights. The cling use to drive me crazy until I started wearing slips, plus its an extra layer of warmth! This dress is so gorgous, it actually makes me think of a watercolor painting. (and i love how curly your hair is, you look stunning!)

    ReplyDelete