Monday, September 30, 2013

At Least my Work is Done!

Shirt - Forever21 (Thrifted) // Skirt - Gap (Thrifted) // Cardigan - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Shoes - Restricted Betsy // Socks - Marc's

Well, I don't know about you, but I kind of like the results of my impromptu blog re-design!  But I really need to blog earlier in the day...I worked on my poster designs for several hours and I, again, don't feel like writing. Come to think of it, I actually had a very productive day. Aside from doing 4 poster designs and a website design, I also did a ton of housework and finally purchased a rake! Yeah, I have a huge oak tree in my front yard and...well it's shedding :p Most of the leaves haven't fallen off yet and I still ended up picking up two bags of leaves!! I'm really not looking forward to the rest of the leaves falling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment