Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So, Caffeine...We Finally Meet

Dress - Mossimo....other stuff? I have no idea. This dress shrunk like 3 sizes in the dryer (yes, I followed the instructions....and it still shrunk). So I just decided to give the dress to Cat instead. Doesn't she look adorable? Except for those last few faces. What can I say! She likes mocking me!

Tank Top - Faded Glory // Skirt - H&M (Thrifted) // Shoes - Hotcakes
Pictures by Cat

I'm back! Well, sort of. People, it's been a rough week again. I've barely checked other people's blogs and I've barely written anything on my own. In fact, I think this is my first official September post. It's not that I don't have time to blog...it's that I still don't feel better after getting really sick on the beach vacation last month. Anyways, keep me in your prayers 'cause long days at school are tough when I don't feel 100%

Anyways, I honestly don't think there is a more unflattering way to wear this skirt. But hey, I needed something quick to throw on last minute and...this is what happened! So yeah, a few pictures in the woods again. I went to my parent's house for the weekend so that's why. And, when I drove back home, I totally forgot to bring the camera with me! So I can't get outfit pictures this week :( I do, however, have a few more posts saved up from the summer. So I may use one or two of those I guess!

I suppose you're wondering about the post title. I believe I've shared with you the fact that caffeine has little to no effect on me. Which is awesome when you have insomnia and are usually tired all the time. One day I drank about two liters of mountain dew voltage, several cokes, and some coffee...and then I fell right asleep. 5 hour energy? Nah. Red Bull? Nope. Expresso? Nothing. Seriously though, it's not because I just got used to it, caffeine has never had any effect on me. Until yesterday. During web design my friends and I were so tired that when we got a break we went to go get coffee or something, anything, to wake us up. And one of my friends told me to try NOS. Um, well...it definitely worked! People, caffeine is amazing! I went from just-about-to-pass-out to omg-lets-go-run-a-marathon-and-do-tons-of-stuff. It was fantastic! I was typing at lighting speed! My handwriting was even worse than normal 'cause I was thinking so much faster than I could write! I could hear colors! I also couldn't sleep that night. But hey, it was great to actually be awake for once.

So tell me...what's you're caffeinated beverage of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment