Saturday, September 14, 2013

Out of the House


Shirt & Cardigan - Thrifted // Hat - Charlotte Russe // Jeans - Levi // Boots - Charlotte Russe // Balm Stain - Revlon Crush

I've felt like this recently
And the fear that by doing so, you're slowly turning into a hermit...
(imgur)
...I've also been watching a lot of Arrested Development.

Anyways, I finally was a wee bit social this weekend. And I'm wearing pants today. This is because I went hiking with one of my friends today. It was actually really fun! I enjoy being outdoors, but I've been kind of indoorsy the past few weeks :p So I'm thinking I might start going to parks close to my house for pictures 'cause I'm so tired of crappy indoor pictures! Today's for example? Booooring! And yet I keep posting them and then complaining about them...it's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment