Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No Idea What I'm Doing...


Dress - Tocce (Thrifted) // Shirt - American Eagle Outfitters // Boots - Charlotte Russe // Balm Stain - Revlon Crush

No seriously. I don't. Isn't that camera cool though? And look at the strap! It's so cool! Anyways, it's a Miranda camera that I'm using for my photography class this semester. Honestly though, that class is so difficult 'cause I have literally no idea what I'm doing. I've never really used a camera until I started blogging...and that's just a point and shoot. Film camera? Wow...yeah. A bit confusing. 

This is how dorky I am. I cannot even load the film in the camera. The instructor showed me how to load the film and it took her around 5-10 seconds. Me? After about 20 tries and the film was just flying right back out of the camera I was about to give up...when 30 minutes later I finally got the film loaded. People, I read the instruction manual and then looked up a bunch of tutorial videos and I still could not get it! This is going to be a fun semester....

Oh well! Do you have any awesome stories from a difficult class?

PS - I know I have dirt on my knees :p I don't remember why...

No comments:

Post a Comment