Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Obviously I'm Not Feeling Creative Today


Dress & Belt - Thrifted // Shoes - Hotcakes //

I had stuff to say earlier today...but I remember none of it now. Anyways, I started looking at other people's blogs again today. It's been like...3 weeks? idk, but it's been awhile. I really enjoyed the break even if it was because I was so sick :/ 

Darn it! There was something funny that happened during Web Design today but I don't remember what it was. I mean, there were plenty of hilarious things that happened in that class. You know...when you sit in class with friends :p Oh, and I know I've worn a very similar outfit before (um maybe twice?) but I count it as different 'cause I have different balm stain on. There. That's it. Apparently I used all my creativity at school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment