Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finding...

Dress - INC International Concepts (Thrifted)  // Cardigan - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Socks - Marc's // Shoes - St. John's Bay

...Inspiration. I really need some. There are times when I'm super creative and other times when I'm just...really not. I love art school, but I hate when I have an absolutely brilliant idea...after the assignment's due! Lately I've been trying to make myself be creative even when I don't feel like it. That's one reason I'm blogging now. I've had a long day and I'm just tired and done being creative. It's practice.

I think that's one reason my posts have been so (not) awesome lately. By the time I'm done with school and homework I'm just fresh out of creative. I've always loved being artistic and designing things, but I don't want it to become a chore. I want design to be something I love! So yeah, that's what I'm focusing on this semester--being creative when I have to and not just when I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment