Sunday, September 8, 2013

No Shoes in the Fridge!

Dress - London Times // Shoes - Mossimo

Yeah, I've been really MIA the past few weeks :/ It's ridiculous...as soon as I thought I was getting over the flu I got a really bad cold! I know, I know...enough excuses already. But seriously, blogging has not been my top priority obviously. I got the camera back when I visited my family yesterday so I plan to get some photos this next week. But yeah, since I'm still feeling ridiculously tired I'm gonna get back to my Arrested Development/Game of Thrones marathon. Yes, yes, all my homework's done. Thank goodness. I really just need to veg and do nothing! So yeah, just a quick post to let y'all know I'm still here!

Oh, and yes I did actually find a pair of shoes in the fridge. I assure you I'm not that unorganized--I was just so out of it that I put a pair of shoes in the fridge when I got back home yesterday :p

No comments:

Post a Comment