Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'd Rather Wear Pajamas...

Dress - London Times // Belt - Cato's // Shoes - Mossimo (closeouts at Marc's) // Scarf - Thrifted // Balmstain - Revlon Cherish

I think it's weird how much I really love this outfit considering how bright it is...and how much pink there is! But seriously, this dress is so comfortable. Not to mention it looks great on me, if I do say so myself, haha. 

Anyways, I wore this Thursday to classes and definitely not today. I kind of threw some clothes on to drive to my parent's house, but other than that it was a pajama day! Not gonna lie, first week of school was rough.  I was so sick that the first few days I could barely speak! And some of my teachers nicely said "Oh, I hope you get your voice back soon!" Yeah. When I do get my voice back they are going to regret saying that. I'm a loud person.

So, yeah. Pajama day. I spend almost the entire day just doing nothing. Well, nothing productive. It was awesome! I watched The Monkees, The Mighty Boosh, random YouTube videos, played Diablo III for a couple hours...oh, and watched some Revolution! Have you seen that show? It's pretty awesome! I just found out it was created by the same guy who created Supernatural...so that might explain why I immediately liked it. So I'm feeling a ton better now after being able to rest. And hopefully after this long weekend I'll be all ready for classes! Hope y'all enjoy your weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment