Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Promise I'm Not Crazy...

...except that I totally am. It's been a crazy past few days. We got home from South Carolina late Saturday, I had to drive out to my house with the rest of my stuff on Sunday, and then I started classes Monday morning. Aaaand, I've been really sick the past few days. So fun! I am almost better--I'm just super tired and I'm disrupting all my classes with my constant coughing. Great start to the school year :p I do think my classes this semester will actually be beneficial. But we'll see...

I do apologize about the unexpected several day hiatus from blogging. I desperately need to finish unpacking everything. I did, however, finally find the camera! So I have a couple pictures for you. Not of me... But, I do hope to get back to outfit posts soon! Since I have the camera and I think I might know where the tripod is, I might try to get some pictures tomorrow...but we'll see.


Anyways...I have a kitchen now! Yeah! And this is the first time I've used the stove! Aaaaand...BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!!!!!

I don't think I've really talked a lot about the house I live in during the school year. But, long story short, it needed a lot of renovation and because of that I spent some time living in the basement with just a microwave and a refrigerator in in the garage. That is a story for another time though! But I do have a kitchen now. And my refrigerator in in said kitchen--not in the garage. Oh, I'm also not sleeping in the basement anymore (so don't worry!) Weeeell, yes. One day I will tell y'all the rest of that interesting tale. Which is technically still in progress since there's still a little bit of renovating to do...

Well, that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment