Saturday, August 17, 2013

We Made It!

Hey, y'all! So we're at Edisto Beach in South Carolina right now. We have a different camera for the trip..and, well, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. Anyways, this is the only non-blurry picture I have from today.


It's awesome 'cause as soon as Catherine and I walked in our room, she runs and jumps into one of the chairs yelling, "Bring out the comfy chair!" So I went to poke her with the soft cushions...if you don't get this reference, then you need to watch more Monty Python. Or just this clip here.

Anyways, after 15 hours in the same car with 9 other people...we're still alive! And we're in SC right now :) The internet's a wee bit odd...so idk how much blogging I'll get done. Basically it took me about 30 minutes to upload just one photo.  But I'll do my best to get some stuff up throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment