Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Sunday


Dress - Fleet Collection (Also available at Modcloth) // Cardigan - J. Crew (Thrifted) // Belt - Wet Seal // Shoes - Payless

So it's a few days after Easter now--I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This was probably the funnest holiday I've enjoyed in awhile! There was a great service in the morning. And the ham for dinner was fantastic . . . aaand, that's basically all I remember. The ham. It was good. Anyways, I did have to do a bit of homework, but the rest of the day I spent playing dutch blitz with my mom and my aunt. If you haven't played before, it's pretty fun (you can check out the website here). I think it's funny though 'cause every time I play I completely forget the rules and the game has to be completely re-explained to me. I usually catch on pretty quickly though (I would hope so since I've played before!). So yeah, fun game.

How was your holiday weekend? Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment