Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Summer Plans

Dress - H&M (Thrifted) // Belt - Cato's // Necklace - Pat Catan's // Tights - Walmart // Shoes - Refresh // Ring - Thrifted

Believe it or not I'm still working on Spring cleaning. Last week it was warm and I had time to clean . . . and now there's a random snow storm. I do not feel like doing anything. Or anything besides curling up under a blanket with a heater, a cat, hot chocolate, and Netflix. Strangely I've actually been fairly productive today. Been working on finding a summer job. Maybe if I get one out in Akron I can keep working there through next semester. Although . . . I would love to get a job in Geneva-on-the-Lake since it's such a kitschy, but cute place. 

Oh! I did actually have a job this past semester. I don't think I really talked about it here. Anyways, I taught Akron After School programs at a few different school in Akron. So for a few months I was a Kitchen Art Teacher. The program ended for the semester (just in time for finals too!) and now I need to find something for this summer! Because I have . . . no money. 

Well, I'm happy to make summer plans especially 'cause it's so dang cold and nasty outside :( Hope the weather's better you all are!

No comments:

Post a Comment