Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello, Sweetie

Dress - Hot Topic // Cardigan - Old Navy (Thrifted) // Belt - Wet Seal // Socks - Walmart // Shoes - Hotcakes

I've posted my Doctor Who costumes before, but I had yet to buy actual everyday wear related to Doctor Who. That, my friends, is no more. I was at Hot Topic a few weeks ago with one of my friends from Akron and I saw this dress. Normally I'm hesitant to buy fandom shirts and such 'cause well . . . I don't really wear t-shirts that much. (side note: I did, however, buy a Supernatural shirt too. I have no idea when I'll wear it but . . . it was half off and . . . it was Supernatural.) But yeah, a dress I will definitely wear! I love that the colors are black and white too 'cause it should be easy to remix. Of course, I feel like the only color I should wear it with is Tardis blue, haha.

Anyways, if you haven't checked out Doctor Who yet . . . do it. Granted the first season is not my favorite, but if you prefer continuity I'd start with the first season (trust me it just gets more and more awesome). I actually found this show 'cause I'd been watching Primeval (another British show) and Doctor Who was supposedly a competitor show. Honestly, I'm not sure which show I like better 'cause they're both pretty awesome! Although, I'm only halfway through season 7 of Doctor Who at this point so no spoilers!

Probably my favorite episodes are the ones with the weeping angels (or basically anything written by Steven Moffat). I can't decide on a favorite Doctor though. What about you guys? Any favorite episodes?

Update: I just found the Just Being Molly and I'm linking up with her #fundaymonday link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment