Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Dress - Corey P. // Belt - Cato's // Tights - Target // Shoes - Refresh // Cardigan - Forever21 (Thrifted)

So guess what I've been up to . . . Spring cleaning! It's gonna take awhile to get through everything, but I want to make sure I'm doing a good job. I'm not just cleaning though, I'm also organizing everything. And throwing a lot of stuff away. (Of course I'm passing usable items on to people who can use them) Is it sad that I'm actually really enjoying this? I LOVE THROWING STUFF AWAY! Last week I went maybe a little overboard and had to dig something I actually needed out of the trash can this morning. That's right, I went dumpster diving in my own backyard. Well, driveway.

I don't know what it is about Spring (or...you know, not Winter) but I just feel so much more productive and energized! Usually I don't get much done on Tuesdays and Thursdays just 'cause I'm so tired. But with the weather getting warmer I'm just getting so much more done!

I'll leave you with a picture of my un-brushed, un-bathed horse in his totally gorgeous winter coat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment