Friday, May 2, 2014

The Week Before . . .



Skirt - Charlotte Russe // Shirt - J. Crew (Thrifted) // Cardigan - H & M // Socks - Target // Shoes - Payless

I tell you what. Finals week ain't got nothing on the week before finals. It's so much crazier and there's just so much more to do. But I did it! Finished my last class for the semester! I still have to go in for two finals next week and turn some stuff in, but other than that . . . I am very much done. You know what my favorite part of being done is? Not setting my alarm for tomorrow. NOT SETTING AN ALARM. People, I do not have to get up tomorrow. And most likely won't be.

Welp, in celebration of the end of the semester I am going to Netflix binge for a bit. Oh! And I'll probably waste a bit of time on Pinterest. I . . I can't believe I've avoided Pinterest for so many years. It's awesome! The amount of homework I was avoiding may have contributed to an increased interest in Pinterest. But still, I think it's pretty cool!

Anyways, if any of you have finals soon, I hope they go well! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment