Friday, May 9, 2014

Don't Spring Clean During Finals

Dress - JCPenney // Cardigan - Old Navy (Thrifted) // Shoes - Body Central

Well, I finally finished finals! I was planning to blog as I didn't have too much work to do, but I was favoring going to bed early and trying to get a good night's sleep over spending time blogging. I think finals went well, but I won't know for sure until I get all my grades back.

So, for some strange reason I decided to start Spring cleaning in the middle of finals. I don't know why this struck me as a good idea, but it did. After everything was all nice and clean I decided to do something even dumber thing (during finals week, that is) and bring up everything I owned from the basement and sort through it. It didn't really affect the amount of time I spent working on final projects, but that was still a rather dumb idea. My dining room now is completely full of containers and stuff I'm getting rid of. I must say, it's nice to not have all that unwanted junk laying around (and bothering me 'cause even though it's in the basement and I can't see it . . . I know it's there). But I still think I could have picked a better time to do this. The job is still unfinished and I'm planning to spend a few days back at my house next week finishing everything up. The sad thing is that I am going to need to Spring clean the upstairs again after this just 'cause all the basement stuff was so nasty and dusty.

Anyways, I'm definitely glad to be done with school for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment