Thursday, May 29, 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Captain America

I am a little frustrated right now. I'm really tired and didn't want to write much anyway. But I still did. And even after I clearly hit save . . . everything is gone. Everything. Here's an abbreviated version of what I wrote: Blah blah blah, I love Captain America. Can I be done now? 

Dress // Coat // Ring // Unable to locate boots and belt


I guess I'll write a little of what I had. It can't be too hard considering I just wrote it--should be fresh in my mind. Who am I kidding. My memory's terrible. So we'll see how this turns out.

I was definitely basing these outfit more on the first Captain America movie (2011), but I have seen Winter Soldier and it was amazing. Back to the first movie though. Two things: I love Marvel and I enjoy watching movies that are well done. This was Marvel and it was really well done. So I really enjoyed watching it. Also, it takes place in the 40s so that just made it even more fun!

There's not really anything to complain about in regards to the movie. Great script, music, costuming, effects, etc. The cast was fantastic too. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Hayley Atwell, Tommy Lee Jones, Hugo Weaving--everyone did a wonderful job. And Dominic Cooper was great as Tony Stark's father, Howard Stark. The similarities between the father and son are hilarious at times. 

Oh! For some reason I didn't even notice this until the last time I watched the movie (which was two days ago). So, Jenna-Louise Coleman (Clara - Doctor Who) has a small part in the movie. And so does Richard Armitage (Thorin - The Hobbit // Guy of Gisborne - BBC Robin Hood) who also made an appearance in last week's Robin Hood post! Well, I thought that was cool.

Well, if you haven't seen Captain America yet I would encourage you to do so! And if you have seen it already, tell me what you thought!

There. I wrote everything(ish) a second time. I hope you're happy, Blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment