Here are the rules for the Liebster Award
1. Post 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you3. Create 11 questions of your own to ask the bloggers you decide to nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on your blog post
5. Bloggers must be notified of their award!
6. No tag backs!
Here are 11 things about me.
1. I have 7 siblings. 3 are bio siblings, 3 are adopted from Ukraine, and 1 was adopted from Russia.
2. The volume must ALWAYS be on an even number or a number ending in 5. It drives me crazy that my mp3 player sounds the best when the volume is at 7!
3. I'm a graphic design student, but I'm a complete doof when it comes to Macs. I'm definitely a PC person!
4. I used to show miniature horses! I still own a miniature horse named Macintosh, but I don't show him anymore.
5. I have never dyed my hair. I have however dyed a small strip of my hair blue for a short time, but that's it!
6. I love hand sanitizer.
7. I will not eat spinach. I do however love brussel sprouts.
8. I once read through the entire Greek dictionary. Because I used to have a small rabbitry and my rabbits all had Greek names.
9. I do not like pepperoni or popcorn.
10. I love high heels even though I can't really walk in them. (....yet. I'm working on it!)
11. I will only use toothbrushes with translucent handles. I can't stand brushing my teeth with an opaque handled toothbrush.
So yeah, now you know I'm completely crazy
Here's the questions Amia asked me:
1. What is your favorite movie? Why?
Wow...that's a really difficult question. I don't really have a favorite movie--I really like action/adventure movies and sci-fi/fantasy movies the best! Some of my favorites are: The Matrix, any Marvel superhero movie, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars...
2. If you could be any person for a day at any point in history, who would you be?
Hmmm...I'd rather just spend the day with a person than actually be someone else. So, it would probably be a renaissance artist like Donatello.
3. What is your favorite book/s?
Again...a really hard question because I have lots of favorites. But, sadly I don't read as much as I used to. I do love the Redwall series!
4. Are you really outgoing or really reserved?
Oh definitely outgoing. I'm a pretty loud person.
5. Favorite childhood memory?
Building forts in the woods and fishing for leaves in the creek.
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl for sure. I really don't do mornings...at all. I get my best work done after midnight--that's usually when I blog too.
7. Do you have any secret talents?
My dream job would be working as a voice actor! I've done some work for the radio show Nick Guy Private Eye. I know lots of different voices and lots of people have told me I should pursue voice acting further.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Everywhere. I LOVE travel. But if I had to narrow it down it would probably be: Thailand, India, Australia, England, and Brazil...and yeah, everywhere
9. Do you ever wish you could live in a different time period? If so, when?
All the time. I think Medieval times would be interesting. And no I'm not romanticizing that time in history--I'm quite aware of all the hygiene issues and all that. I've always been fascinated with Medieval warfare (and the dress of course). 1950s has always intrigued me as well. I love the fashion of that decade!
10. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
When I was about 12 I told my mom's friend that I loved her necklace. She thanked me and then took off the necklace and gave it to me! I was so touched by her generosity! And I still have the necklace :)
11. Why did you start your blog?
Well, I always loved reading other blogs such as College Fashion and Delightfully Tacky, but I NEVER thought I'd start my own blog. Then earlier this year I just though Hey, I should start a fashion blog. So I did. At first I was just interested in seeing all the different ways I could wear the clothes I already have, but as I blogged more I found out how much I loved it! Now it's what I look forward to doing at the end of the day!
Ok, now here are my 11 questions:
1. Do you wear lipstick/balm stain/lip color? What's your favorite brand?
2. Do you like giraffes?
3. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
4. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
5. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where? or Where would you go?
6. Beach or mountains?
7. City, country, or suburbs?
8. What's an awesomely stupid thing you've done that you feel comfortable enough sharing? (oh yes...I can't wait to read this one!)
9. How many states/countries have you lived in?
10. Snow or sun?
11. If money weren't an issue, what's the first thing that would be on your wishlist?
Ok here are the bloggers I am nominating:
1. Laura of Princess in Mudboots
2. Lily of Fifth Freedom Fashion
3. Emma of Little Motley
4. Katie of Alaskan Weredork
5. Rebecca of Country Girl, City Fashion
6. Sammi of The Soubrette Brunette
7. Mattie of A La Mode
8. Andrea of Andrea Everyday
9. Brittney of Another Beautiful Thing
10. Naomi of Patterned Love
11. Lauren of Sophisticated in Style
I leave you with this bit of hilarity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnydFmqHuVo
Well, I hope your day is fantastic! Don't forget to follow, and like Finding Inspiration on Facebook!