Thursday, April 25, 2013

In Love with Plaid

Shirt - H&M (Thrifted) // Tank Top - Old Navy (Thrifted) // Jeans - Buffalo Jeans // Boots - Charlotte Russe // Green Ring and Arrowhead Necklace - Skyline Caverns Gift Shop // Turquoise Ring - Thrifted // Balm Stain - Revlon Honey // Nail Polish - Revlon Vintage Rose
Photos by R. Parker

I love plaid anyway, but aren't the elbow patches on this adorable? This outfit is more wintery than I would like, but since it was hailing yesterday I was in the mood for comfy winter clothes. Well, really I just wanted to be warm. It was alright yesterday, but near the end of the day it really cooled off. Actually, it just got really cold. And then started hailing. And then got even colder. Basically winter weather. NOOO IT'S ALMOST MAY!!! DANG IT, NO MORE COLD! Phew, I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to be warmer next week.

So, my entire wardrobe is on the floor of my room right now. It's been driving me crazy, 'cause I really want to get it all re-organized (it was organized before, but I had stuff that I needed to get rid of). But, now that I'm going through my stuff I suddenly want to keep it all and I'm finding ways to wear everything I want to get rid of. And sometimes I like stuff but I'm not sure I'll wear it... Anyways, I need y'all here to help me go through my closet!!

Oh, and if you just started reading my blog. I've recently been using it to help keep me accountable for reading the Bible and exercising. So today I did read the Bible, but I forgot about exercising :( Oops. At least I've been good every other day with exercising so far.

Well hope y'all have a great day! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment