Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Plaid Goes With Everything

Dress - Converse One Star (Target) // Shirt - St. John's Bay // Shoes - Restricted // Socks - Marc's // Green Ring - Giftshop // Claddagh Ring - Gift // Necklace - Giftshop // Nail Polish - Revlon Blue Slate // Balm Stain - Revlon Charm
Photos by R. Parker

I have an obsession with plaid at the moment! And as I'm still cleaning my closet, I'm so excited to see how much plaid I have already! I got this dress years ago when I had no fashion sense whatsoever, but I am so glad I kept it. I can think of so many ways to style this dress--I can't wait to wear it again!

It's hard to believe that school is almost over. One of my classes ended already and it seems like it was January just yesterday. Oh wait, it was January cold just a few days ago....maybe that's why... Anyways, it seems like the cold spell is finally gone for good! I just checked the weather and it's in the high 70s all week long!!!! I'm so excited for warm weather! I'm still taking a cardigan with me, but I haven't had to use it. I probably should use it during my Production 1 class, but I'm stubborn and refuse to wear it because it's almost May even though I'm freezing. It seems that my classroom are all different temperatures too. Any classes in the Honors building are basically the same temperature as outside and the art building is all different. Drawing Techniques classroom is comfortable, Production 1 classroom is freezing, and the Life Drawing classroom is really hot because of all the bright lights in the room.

Well, now that it is warm enough to take pictures outside I'm actually going to miss campus. Seriously though, that's the only thing about the campus that I'll miss. I do think these pictures turned out very nice though :) Well, I exercised and read the bible today. I've been doing really well lately! This blog has really helped me to keep track of my Bible reading and exercise and helped  me stay motivated! Anyways, I hope y'all have a wonderful day--thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment