Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Belle

Shirt - St. John's Bay (Thrifted) // Vest - American Eagle Outfitters (Thrifted) // Skirt - Gap (Thrifted) // Shoes - Maurices // Rings - Thrifted // Earrings - Forever21 // Necklace - Gift // Balm Stain - Revlon Charm // Nail Polish - Revlon Vintage Rose

This is another Beauty and the Beast inspired outfit. Well it wasn't really inspired by Beauty and the Beast, but it's another outfit that makes me think of Belle. I really like this outfit and it's definitely more my style than my outfits last month. I think this would look great with a pair of brown oxfords, but it looks fine with my moccasins. I was going to wear the oxfords, but I felt really sick this morning and my moccasins are just the most comfortable shoes I own :) It's funny 'cause I was out shopping with my mom on black Friday last year and these moccasins were an impulse buy. But, it was definitely the best impulse buy I've ever made! I wear these shoes all the time!

So...I only have a week and a half of school left! Well and then finals week, but after that I'm free! It was a really rough school year, but I think I'm gonna make it! I can't wait for summer. I know I'll have to work, but I like that better than school. I'm really looking forward to graduating, 'cause I'm really tired of being in school. Don't get me wrong, I like graphic design. But, I wish I didn't have three more years of it before I could work for real :(

Bible reading...check. Exercise ....check well sort of. I felt sick all day so I did a really quick exercise today. I knew that if I skipped altogether my motivation to exercise ever again would be completely gone. That's what always happens. Every time I think I'll start exercising something happens. Usually I get sick and then decide to start exercising as soon as I feel well...and then, well you know, I just never do it. On another note, it's hilarious because whenever I exercise my cat decides she has to be right there. Today she sat on my back while I did push-ups, on my stomach while I did crunches, and on my shoulders when I did squats. No joke! It was hilarious!

Well, thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and the whole idea behind it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you dress to an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I think it looks really nice on you and you styled it perfectly! Thanks for the comment on my page btw :) I'll totally be checking back on your page! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the little vest. I can definitely see the Belle inspiration!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute in this vest, love it with the skirt. Yay for school almost being over!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!
    I'm following and i hope you come follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realized I wasn't officially following you until now! No wonder I was having trouble finding your new posts on bloglovin :). The neutrals here are pretty!

    Emma from little motley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, glad to have you following now! I know I've had that happen before though! There have been one or two blogs where I was like I know I am following this blog...but where are the posts? and of course it ends up that I wasn't even following in the first place :p

      Delete
  10. I can totally see the Belle inspiration in this out, I really like the vest over the tee! (Mocs are SO comfy, I had a pair year ago that I wore until they fell apart. Sometimes your feet just want to be comfy.) That's pretty funny about your kitty, she had to supervise! Cat approve exercise, that'll be the new exercise fad now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need a new pair of moccasins!!! Yeah, my cat's been really weird about having to be right next to me lately--it's pretty funny... and cute :p

      Delete
  11. this look is so so so cuuuuuute <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really your loafers and the skirt! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! It looks adorable <3 Following <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete