Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wear it Two Ways

Shirt - American Eagle Outfitters (Thrifted) // Skirt - Talbots (Thrifted) // Shoes - Restricted (Similar) // Rings - Thrifted // Earrings - Gift from my sister // Nail Polish - Revlon Blue Slate // Balm Stain - Revlon Romantic

As much as I like the first version of this outfit better, the second one is much more comfortable. I spent the whole time this morning tucking my skirt back under the belt. I am, however, so happy to finally have a chambrayish shirt. I say chambrayish just because it's not quite denim and still a little bit dress shirt material. But, it's basically just want I wanted and it was from a thrift store....so I love it. I wore it the first way to church this morning, and the second way I will wear tomorrow.

I had so much camera trouble today! Since I went home for the weekend, I got to use my mom's camera...or so I thought. I kept feeding it new batteries and it would go through them in a couple minutes and then it just stopped working altogether. And I couldn't even get the pictures I took off the camera....yeah I wasn't happy. I had to start all over! And with my cell phone camera again :( Oh well. I wanted to take pics in the woods again too, but it was raining. Ya know, at least it wasn't snowing. So glad it wasn't snowing! I'm just glad that I have so much fun doing this blog, even if the pictures are crappy sometime :p

So...I got a wonderful surprise today. My aunt won a basket in a raffle and gave it to me! And....it was filled with cleaning supplies. Woo! I LOVE cleaning supplies. The basket smelled so so so good. I haven't even opened it yet, but I see a ton of awesome stuff in there :)
Bible reading and exercise done. Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the print on that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the second outfit looks more pulled together, and makes the shirt look more 'chambrayish' ;)

    ReplyDelete