Sunday, April 21, 2013

March Outfits


So I saw some other bloggers doing this and I loved the idea! I originally started this blog as a way to keep track of what I wore and this gives me a way to see how my style changed over the past month. Do you ever have those moments where you know you know how to do something...but then when you're tested suddenly your mind blanks! I had this happen right after I started my blog. I had so many I have no idea how to dress moments.

Honestly I don't know why I had those moments, but as you can see there are some really interesting outfits here... Part of the reason is that as soon as colder weather sets in I get in funk...and in a fashion funk! When it's cold out, I don't want to wear anything but warm fuzzy clothes! Also, and I know I've said this before, but going to art school surprisingly limits my wardrobe. When there's charcoal in the room...it somehow gets on my clothes! It's also really windy at Akron, so skirts and dresses are horrible to wear even though I love them! Although, as of the moment I really feel like my style is more "me," and I'm just dealing with the wind! I still have to be careful what I wear when I know I'm going to working with charcoal though. Anways, I can't wait to see how my style changes when I do April's outfit collage!

I really loved my Easter outfit and the outfit inspired by Beauty and the Beast! I really started liking the outfits near the end of the month. The outfits I like the least are the ones at the beginning of the month obviously. The outfit I really dislike is the tan pants with the brown cardigan. What's your favorite outfit?

7 comments:

  1. It's all about being comfortable in what you wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm definitely feeling a lot more comfortable with what I'm wearing now.

      http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. nice outfits!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of your outfits are super cute, and I do love your Beauty and the Beast outfit, Belle is my favorite Disney princess :)
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have some darker colored dresses that work, but still charcoal gets on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, yes! Belle is the BEST princess! I listen to that soundtrack all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it too terrible that when you said Beauty and the Beast inspired outfit, I had to look back at the photos for a yellow ballgown? :)

    I really like this idea of compiling all of the outfits into one post, it's a really easy way to look back and see either what outfits really worked or what was not so good. I love that you wear stripes so much, it seems very much a part of your style! (And ugh, I really get sick of dressing for winter, there's only so much you can take of heavy sweaters and longjohns.)

    ReplyDelete