Thursday, July 25, 2013

It Can't Be This Cold in the Summer!

American Heritage Girl day camp--day 3.

Yes, we're still alive...even if it doesn't look like it.

We're all really tired. Although it could just be me that's really tired...but I thought everyone looked a little more tired today.

And cold.

And weird. Yes, she wanted me to take that picture. See a pattern here?

Sand art. Well, actually glitter art. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate glitter. I do think Catherine's fire and ice art turned out cool though. Still doesn't change my feelings on glitter.

We're working on our Native American badge today if you can't tell.

Don't know why the picture is in this orientation...but I really don't feel like changing it. So just turn your head to the side when you're looking at this.

And this one...turn your head to the side for this one too.


But not this one. It looks best this way.

Hey, it was freezing! And the blanket kind of matches the badge of the day... (Like my sunglasses?)

I don't know why I took a picture of this. I was tired and I saw this cup just sitting there...so I took a picture of it. I don't even know who it belongs to or why it's there. But now you can see it too.

I don't know why there's a picture of this either...cool colors, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment