Friday, July 26, 2013

Don't Watch Me Eat! (DC Day 2)

Day 2 in Washington DC!

The exterior of the National Museum of the American Indian is so gorgeous!

Yes, I did walk into the kids section...with no siblings.

National Air and Space Museum

So this is the cute place where we ate. And the silver tree is in the background :p Anyways, I'm a really messy eater. I mean really messy. I can usually make it without like ruining my clothes, but I end up using a ton of napkins. So I'm sitting outside the restaurant and suddenly several people come up and sit right next to me. It's not really a big deal, I figured they were tired. But then they proceed to stare at me while I'm eating. I was trying to eat this huge chocolate chip muffin...and well, it was falling apart. But they kept watching! People, come on! I just felt like yelling "Don't watch me eat!" Cougar Town style. Good thing I just thought well this will make a great story to tell later!

Butterfly garden

Just read the sign.

Smithsonian Castle

Later we visited Arlington Cemetary


Washington Monument

Lincoln Memorial

Yeah, so that's it for now. And I thought I was tired yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment