Sunday, July 7, 2013

Boating!

Dress (worn as a skirt) - Monteau // Shirt - KDS Spring (Thrifted) // Belt - Vintage // Shoes - Hot Cakes

So last Friday we wanted to do something just for fun. We started out with a bunch of random ideas and ended up driving to Pymatuning Lake to feed the fish and then rent a pontoon boat. Honestly, I thought feeding the fish was going to be boring, but it actually was very entertaining. The fish are so gross looking 'cause they're so big and there are just so many of them! When you throw a piece of bread in the water the fish would all swim for it at the same time and there would just be this huge mass of fish! The birds could even walk on the fishes' backs!

After that we drove a little further into PA and rented a pontoon boat. So fun! I thought it was fun just riding in it, but then I asked for a turn driving. I've only been in a boat a few times ...and obviously I've never driven one before. It was easier than I expected and I really enjoyed it! So I ended up driving most of the time we were out on the lake. If you're looking for something fun and relatively inexpensive, renting a pontoon boat is a great way to spend the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment