Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Back to Akron

Dress - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Shirt - Coupe (Thrifted) // Belt - Thrifted // Shoes - Maurices

Back to Akron...for just a day, that is. These pictures were taken at my parent's house, but I decided to head out to my house in Cuyahoga Falls for the night so I could go to a NAVS bible study. It was a little weird at first 'cause it was a Kent bible study....and I go to Akron. But a few Akron people showed up. We broke up into smaller groups and discussed Acts 7. We had a list of questions to go through and they were decent enough questions that we got a good discussion going! I'm rarely in a Bible study that has a good discussion like that so I was happy that at least some people were talking :p

So I loved this spot for taking pictures, but I feel like I didn't really get very creative pictures this time. I'll eventually go back and take some more. I mean, it's still my backyard. But, it just takes a lot longer to walk to than my normal picture spots. And I can't believe I haven't worn this shirt on my blog before! At least I don't think I have. I thrifted this for a couple dollars sometime last year and wore it...well, all the time. But it's been in the back of my closet for awhile! So I'm excited to wear more this summer! I usually have my closet well organized, but there's always clothes that I forget about (wow, that's kind of sad...). What about you? Do you ever find something you love in your closet that you forgot about?

No comments:

Post a Comment